The Stamping Ground Police Department is accepting applications for a Part-Time Police Officer’s position.
Officer must be willing to work at least 32 hours per month, but nor more than 99 hours. The hours and days are flexible. The starting pay is $13.50 per hour.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Possess a valid Kentucky Drivers License
- Have not been convicted of a felony
- Must not be prohibited by federal or state law from possessing a firearm
- Police Academy Graduate (POPS Certified)
- Have not had certification as a peace officer revoked in any state
- Honorable Discharge from the US Military, if applicable
- Must not be in the Kentucky State Retirement System
If interested, please submit application or resume in person or by mail or email to:
Stamping Ground Police Department c/o Stamping Ground City Hall
3374 Main Street P.O. Box 29 Stamping Ground, KY. 40379
or by email: email@example.com
The City of Stamping Ground is an EOE.