KACP/KOHS 2023 ARIDE Schedule
|January 18-19, 2023||Madisonville, KY||Madisonville Career & Technology Center|
|March 15-16, 2023||Berea, KY||Berea City Hall|
|April 10-11, 2023||Frankfort, KY||KSP Academy (Limited to 10 slots for outside agencies)|
|July 12-13, 2023||Jeffersontown, KY||Jeffersonian Community Center|
|September 11-12, 2023||Frankfort, KY||KSP Academy (Limited to 10 slots for outside agencies)|
|September 26-27, 2023||Murray, KY||Murray PD Training Room|
|October 11-12, 2023||Pikeville, KY||Overlook Events Center|
|October 18-19, 2023||Burlington, KY||Boone Co SO Training Room|
|November 1-2, 2023||Elizabethtown, KY||Elizabethtown PD Training Room|
|November 6-7, 2023||Frankfort, KY||KSP Academy. (Limited to 10 slots for outside agencies)|
To register for any ARIDE class please go to the Northern Kentucky Police & Sheriff’s Training Center. Instructions are below on how to create an account and register for courses.
- In the top black menu bar click on REGISTER
- Enter your all information on the left side of the screen
- Go to your email inbox and confirm your email address
- Go back to the https://nkpstc.schedule.guru/.
guru and select SIGN IN
- This time your name should appear in the black menu bar at the top.
- Select your name, and click on PROFILE
- Complete your Profile being particularly sure you enter your ACADEMY NUMBER (you can find this number within ACADIS), and all other information. Do NOT use your agency address in place of your home address and select your spouse or immediate family member as your Emergency Contact.
- Once this information is complete, you are now ready to Register for a class.
- If you are to be a Training Coordinator for your agency responsible for scheduling officers for training, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your role will be updated.
Any questions? Call Rob Richardson @ 502-229-8302
|April 24-May 5, 2023||Frankfort, KY||Kentucky Transportation Bldg.|
|May 8-14, 2023||Jacksonville, FL|
|November 27-December 8, 2023||Wilder, KY||Wilder Community Center|
|December 11-17, 2023||Jacksonville, FL|
Register for any DRE School via the NKY Police & Sheriffs Training Center. You will then receive an email from Rob Richardson (email@example.com ) providing you with an application for the school. Once your application and supporting documentation is received it will be reviewed by the State Coordinator and staff. You will be notified of your approval status for DRE School by email from the State Coordinator Rob Richardson. All expenses for DRE school to include travel, hotel, meals, and airfare are provided.