SIG SAUER P320
Date: July 18, 2023
Location: Scottsville Fire Department #2, 1555 New Gallatin Rd, Scottsville, KY 42164
Host Contact: Darren Tabor (270) 237-3611 E-mail:d.tabor@
Duration: 1 Day / 8 Hours 8:30 AM – 5 PM Tuition: $330 Course No.: AC-320AC-20230718-1F
Registration: Register on-line at www.sigsaueracademy.com or contact the SIG SAUER Academy Training Coordinator via phone at 603-610-3411.
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol.
Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
Brief Course Overview of subjects to be covered:
- Introduction to SIG SAUER SIG P320 pistol
- Examination of the P320 safety systems
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods